We will be waiting with camera ready at least 20 minutes ahead of the ceremony. Get some shots of the altar and guests while you are waiting. Make sure to shoot a few 20-second close-up shots of the flowers and When the ceremony begins, we will try to stay hidden as much as possible. We will shoot the wedding party walking down the aisle. Before the wedding march begins, We will already be focused on the bride’s entrance. Follow her as she walks down the aisle. After you gets to the altar, greets the groom and walks to the officiate, we will move to the right or left side of the altar. We want to make sure to capture all the facial expressions and emotions of this event!
- Exterior and interior shots
- Groom walking down the aisle
- Close-up of groom’s expression
- Bridal party walking down the aisle
- Both sets of grandparents walking
- Bride and her escort waiting to walk down
- Close-up of bride just before she makes her entrance
- Bride and her escort walking down the aisle
- Groom reacting to bride walking down the aisle
- Bride’s escort giving her away
- Wide shot of the altar or chuppah
- Special moments, such as the candle lighting
- Close-up of the bride and groom’s hands
- The kiss!
- Bride and groom leaving the ceremony site